Monday, April 20, 2015

9 Months

Brody seems pretty bored this week. He was a wealth of information this week…not. Hopefully things will pick up for him in Lindsay. 
Thanks for the support. 


Hello everyone, 
How are you all doing? It sounds like things back at home are pretty crazy and that things are moving along! Here things are just about the same.  This past week we were super busy!!! We have Zone Meeting, Zone Conference and I had exchanges once again. Zone conference was a lot of fun! I learned a lot and it was good to hear from President Clark and what we need to do to have more success in our areas. For all of you who didn't know, President Clark is a super successful business man! So I feel that sometimes he runs the mission like a business haha but it is good because it is successful. I also got to see a lot of people at zone conference, like my old companion Elder Falslev! I talked to the elder serving in Coalinga and he told me that the Reyes family is still doing really well and that they are coming to church every week! It was so good to hear that from him!! As for our area now we are trying to talk to everyone on the streets and everyone is Catholic and I have never met a Catholic that believes the same thing as another Catholic. So we are working really hard. This week I will be having two more exchanges, one with Elder Lybbert from my MTC district and one with the Zone Leaders. One thing that hasn't changed about me is that I still like to tease people, for example I tease my companion all the time! hahaha he just laughs and never knows if  I am serious or not! We are still visiting the family that likes to feed us every night around 8. They are so nice and they have nothing. We found beds for the kids so they are not on the hard ground anymore. They are so humble and they tell us we are their family. They don't have much but they are always trying to share and help us out. I found out that they have to daughters in mexico that they haven't seen in 8 years because they don't have the money to get them over here. It broke my heart, they were showing me pictures of them on their phones. It shows me how blessed I have been in my life and that these people really need our help and to feel of God's love. They are always so happy and so grateful for every little thing. Well I love you all and hope you have a good week! Stay safe! 
Elder Jensen

No comments:

Post a Comment