Wednesday, November 12, 2014

4 Months

Brody emailed us late Monday night and told us that he wasn't going to be able to email us until Tuesday or Wednesday because of a zone activity. He emailed us tonight. We were a little late to respond so we weren't able to chat as long as we usually do. He seems to be doing good. He finds out this Saturday if he is going to be transferred. In his words, "I want out of here." I hope he is happy with whatever happens. Take a close look at the picture attached. Brody is at the wheel. Pretty scary. They also have matching ties. They bought the ties and wore them to their district meetings together. I am sure it was a real hit. Brody should be letting us know where his next adventure will be next Monday. Thanks for all of your support. 


Hello everyone,
How is everyone doing? This past week has been pretty slow and not too busy. I was in Coalinga at the start of the week. I went on an exchange to Lemoore with Elder Jones' companion. I was there for the weekend. He has been out the same time as me but he is really struggling. I had to lead all the lessons because he didn't want to. But Lemoore was pretty fun, it's crazy how much better the day goes when I get to speak in english haha! This past week was Elder Wall's 22nd birthday as well. Transfers  are in a week... so I guess we will see what happens there. I'm almost done being trained. Gurvinder is doing really good and he got him some church clothes, he also is quiting coffee then he can get baptized. Me and him have fun together and he gets me the sports scores once in a while. He really has come so far. As of now he is the only hope we have in Coalinga. Oh we also taught seminary this past week twice in the morning. There were only 4 students but it was good. Yesterday we had a zone activity and had some carne asada. Me and Elder Jones hit up the mall as well and had some fun there. That's about all that happened this past week. I hope you are all doing well. I love and miss you all! Have a good week! 
Elder Jensen
Elder Jones and Elder Jensen with matching ties
California Fresno Mission 

Elder Jones and Elder Jensen






No comments:

Post a Comment