Monday, November 17, 2014

Week #18

Well Brody is truly being humbled. There must really be a purpose for him to be in Coalinga. He has been there for 12 weeks and will be there for at least another 6 weeks. I think he is starting to wonder if they have forgotten about him. It might be some sort of cruel joke. Anyhow, Brody was pretty disappointed. He was hoping to start a new adventure. He did however get a new companion. I told Brody that he has a purpose there and it will be made clear to him. Thanks for your prayers in Brody's behalf. 

This past week had its ups and downs. So to start off I got to go on my last exchange with Elder Jones. We had fun together and did some crazy stuff haha. Also this past week was rough with Gurvinder, he is still looking for a job. one night he had nowhere to sleep and we ended up calling the bishop who then got a hotel room for him. He was also sleeping in his friends car for a couple of nights. He says his parents are rich but he is hiding from them because they control his life and like tell him who he has to marry and he doesn't want anything to do with them. But he is doing better now and is really progressing towards baptism, his only hold up is that stupid coffee. But we know that he can quit that eventually. So hopefully we can baptize soon. So the biggest news this past week is that we had transfer calls... I was so ready to leave Coalinga and get out of the middle of nowhere. but guess what... Elder Jensen is staying in Coalinga for another transfer. Elder Wall is getting transferred and so is Elder Jones. I am getting a new companion named Elder Falslev, he is currently in my zone so i know him a little bit. He is just finishing training one of the Elders that I shared a room with at the MTC. haha I don't know what I did to deserve 3 transfers in Coalinga! I just hope Elder Falslev and I get along really well because that will make the time go by faster. I hope you are all doing well and having fun. I'll talk to you all soon. I love and miss you all. 
Elder Jensen

Elder Jensen and Gurvinder 

No comments:

Post a Comment