Monday, January 26, 2015

Week #28

Brody is continuing to have a better outlook. He is really sad that Gurvinder is gone. That was the highlight each day for him. He expressed that he wants to be transferred to an all spanish speaking area in his mission. 
He was really bugged at the idea that his buddy seth is in Nebraska ice fishing. He told us that he has grown an inch and weighs 170. Must be the altitude. Anyway, thanks for your support. 


Hello everyone, 
How are you all doing? This past week was pretty crazy. We had a couple of things that happened. So last Tuesday I had an exchange and it went pretty well. I was with an Elder that served here in Coalinga over a year ago. We had a good time and he knew everyone in the area. On Thursday we had a zone conference with President Clark, he had a slide show of all of his cars. I didn't know that my mission was a multi billionaire. I think that he should just buy us all iPads haha. Anyways we had
Zone Leaders with Elder Jensen and Elder Falslev
a good zone conference. After that I went on exchanges again with the zone leaders. I went with one of them  to a baptismal interview. The interview was really long but it ended with a baptism the next day. On saturday I went and did service for a lady in Hanford with the zone leaders. Elder Falslev and I then came back to Coalinga. It was a pretty rough week because Gurvinder left Coalinga for good. He is gone now and it sucked to see him leave. I have been teaching him for about 5 months every single night. We became pretty good friends and now we have no one to see at night. My favorite part of the day was meeting with him. Right now we are still struggling with finding people to teach. Coalinga is starting to get pretty boring. On saturday we saw the Reyes family and had dinner with them. ohh and we got to watch an arguement.. one of our investigators is going through a divorce and while we were there his wife showed up and thought our car was another girl. Which that could be the reason why we ended up with a flat tire. haha well I hope you all have a good week. I love and miss you all.
Elder Jensen

No comments:

Post a Comment