Monday, July 27, 2015

Week #54

We didn't have a lot of time with Brody today. He told us that he is staying in Lindsay. I remember him writing to us while in the MTC about his new companion. He should have a good time the next few weeks. Hopefully things pick up this next in Lindsay. Thanks for your support. 

                                                                                                                                                                     


Well hello everyone, To be honest this past week has been super crazy! We got transfer calls and so much more happened. So last week we went and played basketball again at the Rec. Center, it was pretty fun. Later in the week Elder Pugh went to the temple to go with the Mission President and all of the other Elders and Sisters that are going home. I stayed in Lindsay with one of the Zone Leaders Elder Bryner. We went to Colleen's wedding and helped out there. Colleen is the lady that got baptized a couple of weeks ago. It was weird to go to a wedding as a missionary. This past week we also helped a less active family set up for a birthday party for their 1 year old grandson. And if you didn't know hispanics go all out for birthday parties! Haha there was bouncy houses, a bunch of food, and everything you could have at a party, all for a 1 year old!! So now for transfer calls... so I am staying here in Lindsay and my new companion will be Elder Lybbert! I was in the MTC with him and have been on many exchanges with him! So I am excited to be with him! It should be good. Now for the craziest part of the week... so last Friday we got a call from one of our members and he then picked us up and told us that there was a problem. He told us that there was a sick girl that needed a blessing. So we went over to her house. She is 16 years old. She was the star basketball player, and a good girl. Then 3 weeks ago she dramatically started changing and saying stuff that her family had never heard her say. She started doing weird stuff as well. They then took her to a hospital and she stayed there for 2 weeks. the hospital thinks that it might be a mental disease like schizophrenia, but the family is convinced that it is not. I probably shouldn't say everything that I have seen and that is happening but she could have maybe been playing some type of game and the family is convinced that she is possessed and has a demon inside of her. When I was in the house it felt different, something was missing. She was acting really weird but I never felt in danger or anything like that. After we gave here a blessing we went to our apartment and we were both drained. I couldn't even write in my journal. My body was weak. We have seen her a few times since and I haven't felt anything like I did the first time but something is wrong for sure. We don't know for sure. to be honest I feel like I am in a movie right now. Haha I feel like I am in the movie the exorcism. It is pretty intense. She looks like a zombie and the medicine they have her on is super strong. I am looking forward to what is going to happen. that is about it for this week. I love and miss you all. Have a great week! Elder Jensen







No comments:

Post a Comment