Monday, November 9, 2015

Week #69



Well, I lost a bet today. Brody used the word "love" while describing his feelings for his mission. I didn't expect that statement until at least week 81. His mom is pretty happy about that. It is good to see him so happy and involved in the work. He was very brief once aging today. He had a trip to the mall and a basketball game planned today. He looks good and seems to be in good spirits. I can't believe that he only has a little over 7 months left. Hopefully things continue to be positive for him. He sent a few more pictures that will be posted on his blog. Thanks for all of your support. On to week 70.
                                                                                                                                                                    

Hello to all!
So not too much has happened since last Thursday. So this is going to be a pretty short email probably. but last week we found another family! We found a family of 9! Teaching and finding families is the best!! We also did our sports night again and played basketball and volleyball! We had zone meeting this last week and Elder Mo'o came to it! it was good to see him! he is now an assistant. It was good to catch up with him. This next sunday we are going to be having a baptism! her name is ashley and she is 17 years old! 
I am loving Atwater and being with Elder Olsen! We have so much fun! I haven't been this happy in a long time!! My mission is going great right now, I am loving it! Yesterday we gave the class in priesthood and i got asked to speak in two weeks in sacrament meeting. One thing I love is being around the rest of the elders in the district, we have so much fun! one day this last week we went over and have mexican bread (pan dulce), mexican hot chocolate and some other stuff! I went on an exchange last week and I was with an Elder in an english area. after that, i am so glad that I am in spanish work. i love eating mexican food and i missed it when i was in the english area. that is about all that happened this past week! Sorry it is so short... I love and miss you all! have a great week! Elder Jensen






No comments:

Post a Comment