Monday, December 15, 2014

5 Months

Brody had a pretty good week. He sent a picture of his xmas tree. He said that things are pretty slow right now for he and his companion. He had some questions about how things are going back here at home. He is looking forward to getting to see us on Christmas. He anticipates transfers taking place on New Years Day. 
Thanks for all of your support. 




How are you all? Is there a lot of snow back at home? It is a little weird not having snow in December. But it has been raining lately and is pretty cold. Last Wednesday we drove to Fresno for a Doctors appointment. I watched my companion get an ingrown toenail fixed. I seriously almost puked and was so white. That would really be the worst job ever, being a foot doctor. Feet are so gross, I hope I never get an ingrown toenail on my mission. So after that we had a pretty normal week. Gurvinder got hired at Subway so guess where we went to lunch while he was getting trained... haha we showed up at subway and he was so mad. We gave him a hard time but it was fun. We are still working with him and on Sunday we went and knocked on his door for church. He wouldn't wake up so we just walked in like he told us to. He wouldn't get up so I had to like kick him and we pretty much made him come to church. The Bishop here likes to joke around with me and calls me a hick because I am from Payson. This past week we also had to teach seminary again because the teacher fell and hurt herself. I am so glad that i didn't have to do early morning seminary because it sucks! I really miss all of you, especially at this time of the year with all of the family get togethers and parties. The work here is still pretty slow, there is a big state prison that is not too far away and I have figured out that everyone who lives in Coalinga either works there or just got out of there. Haha I am pretty sure that most of our investigators are former inmates. Well that is pretty much it for this week. I hope you all have a good week. I love and miss you all. 
Elder Jensen
P.S. Thanks to everyone who sent me the picture ornaments for the tree! 




No comments:

Post a Comment