Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Week 23

Merry Christmas and thanks for all of your support. We are looking forward to skypeing Brody on Christmas Day. 

Well hello everyone, 
This week had it's ups and downs. Usually more downs than ups though. It doesn't feel like Christmas here, it has been like 65 degrees and sunny. It's also really hard being away from home during the hollidays. So this past week Gurvinder drank coffee because he had to work early in the morning. I was so mad at him and like chewed him out. He frustrated me so bad because he had gone 10 days without it. I even got so mad that I got his stupid coffee beans and started to dump them down the sink, he freaked out and stopped me. So the next time we were over there I found  his coffee and I hid it, so hopefully he doesn't find it. Haha one thing that is really hard for me is when we talk about Christmas and everyone says it is a time to be with family and I just think, well I can't be with my family so this sucks. I miss the good old days. One thing that might surprise you all is that I am really quiet. Ever since I have started my mission, I have become really quiet except in lessons I am not sure why. This past week we also had the ward Christmas party. It was pretty good but it sucked seeing everyone with their families. So, BIG NEWS from this past week is that we got a callout from our mission president. And at the start of July the mission will be split and the California, Modesto mission will be created, which will include Stockton and parts from the sacramento mission... we won't know which mission we will be assigned to until like June. Well that is pretty much it. I hope you all have a good Christmas. I love you all. 
Elder Jensen

No comments:

Post a Comment