Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Week #21

Brody was finally able to email us late today. He was able to attend the temple yesterday. It was refreshing to read in his email that he may know the reason as to why he is where he is. He shared those reasons with us.
He told me that transfers are on New Years Day. He sent some pictures the I will have Rachel post to his blog.  Brody didn't say it, but I think he had an ok week. I didn't dare tell him, but there aren't a lot of people that like us here either. Haha
Thanks for your prayers and support for Brody.


 Hello everyone, 
This past week has been pretty crazy. To start off we had our Christmas zone conference. Everything went well there and we watched a short clip called, "He's the gift" we are using it a lot in our teaching, its a short 3 minute video about how Jesus Christ was the 1st gift and He is why we all celebrate Christmas. This past week I also went on an exchange in Lemoore. Lemoore is always pretty fun. Over here the fog is really bad, and we have to drive through it. Visibility is only like 15 to 20 feet. It's pretty crazy. On Sunday we held a family home evening in avenal. Gurvinder is still doing about the same, he's just trying to stop drinking coffee.  Yesterday we went to the Fresno temple. We get to go like 3 times a year or something. It's a smaller temple but it was good. I will send pictures of that. The weeks don't really seem to be getting faster. Coalinga is still here and hasn't changed. Coalinga is a pretty hard area and there are a lot of people that don't like us. It can be really hard to be out here in Coalinga, but I'm pretty sure that I have found the reason why I am out here. Thank you everyone who sent me a picture for Christmas. I miss and love all of you. I hope you all have a good week. And Happy Birthday to Courtney.
Elder Jensen




Elder Jensen and Elder Pazmino 

The Zone


No comments:

Post a Comment